1. What is Medjugorje?
- Medjugorje is a town in Bosnia nad Herzegovina that has become a popular pilgrimage site for Catholics. It is known for its apparitions of the Virgin Mary, which began in 1981.
2. Are your products authentic?
- Yes, most of our products are authentic and sourced directly from Medjugorje.
3. How are your products made?
- Our products are handmade by our family from Medjugorje using traditional techniques and high-quality materials like from Medjugorje like olive wood, stone...
4. Do you offer customization options?
- Yes, we offer customization options for many of our products. Please contact us for more informations.
5. What is your shipping policy?
- Orders will be sent within 48 hours after you confirm the order/payment. If you do purchase on a weekend or a public holiday then your purchase will be shipped on the next business day. Once your item has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email with your order details and tracking information with a link.
If you need extra - expedited delivery time please contact us via our e-mail: email@example.com .
Many of our items have shipping already included and marked as "Free shipping". Items which do not have shipping included are mostly printed items.
6. What is your return policy?
We accept refund requests only and we do not accept exchange requests.
If you want to exchange your order, please first make a return and then place a new order. Return shipping is free if something went wrong with the package/item/order, but for "change of mind" is at your expense.
For more delivery&return informations contact us via our e-mail.
7. What payment options you accept?
- We accept payments via PayPal, Master Card, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover and JCB.
8. How can i contact customer support?
- You can reach our customer support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form on our website. We typically respond within 24 hours